Bradcliff Breathing Method®
Level 2 Course concepts:
This 2 day course builds on the Level 1 course with advanced assessment and treatment techniques. Inspiratory Muscle Training is covered in depth, as well as sports performance, voice and lifestyle.
- A review of assessment, treatment and goal setting for breathing dysfunction
- Inspiratory Muscle Training - Advanced
- Sport and peak respiratory performance
- Lifestyle skills and sleep architecture
- Mindfulness practice in breathing retraining
- Performance/voice problems
- Advanced Asthma
Pre-requisite: Level 1 Foundation Course
Registration will provide the Certified Practitioner with:
- The comprehensive BradCliff Method Manual. This includes assessment forms and templates, diagnostic questionnaires, self efficacy guides, patient breathing re-education plans, plus exercise, speech/voice, sleep, relaxation and other specific patient education and handout guides.
- Access to certified practitioner-only support via the web, blog site and updates.
- Use of the BradCliff logo.
- Annual registration which includes:
- Your details advertised on our BradCliff Find a Physio page
- Exclusive membership of a worldwide networking group
- Ongoing professional support and education