LONG COVID-19 COURSE
Bradcliff Breathing Method®
SELF-DIRECTED, ONLINE - start anytime, in your own time!
In this course, you'll learn about Long Covid: what it is, assessment, and treatment protocols necessary for clinical practice.
This course is led by world leaders in the Respiratory- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy field : Tania Clifton-Smith, Scott Peirce, Jessica DeMars and Todd E. Davenport.
The Long Covid course is 13 CME hours – and you can do it completely at your own pace.
- Welcome to the course
- Breathing Pattern Disorders
- The biomechanics of breathing
- The biochemistry of breathing
- The psychoneurohysiology of breathing
- What is Long COVID
- Chronic Cough Management
- Breathing Pattern Disorders assessment and treatment
- Managing Long COVID
- Learning from Post Viral Fatigue
- Post Exertional Malaise and ME/CFS
- Management & Pacing in Long Covid
- Dysautonomia /POTS management
- Relax, Sleep, Breathe
- Breathing Dysfunction and Long COVID
Once you have purchased your course, you will need to use your Thinkific link & login to access. This is created when you register. Please bookmark the login page for future reference.
NOTE: If your employer will be funding this course, please fill in the form below so we can generate an invoice and send on to them.
Our next BradCliff practitioner course:
"Thank you so much, I have really enjoyed this course. This past year has been by far the most difficult in my whole career and I was fairly close to leaving the profession due to the personal and professional impact that working in a Covid ICU in London has taken on me. However, after this course, I have been reminded of what I love about my job and especially the way that we have the ability to improve peoples lives so dramatically. So thank you so much for the course."
- Victoria Robinson, UK Physiotherapist