5 Sep 2022 (9:00) - 15 Oct 2022 (17:00) Add to calendar
Level 2 Course concepts:
This 8 week online course builds on the foundation Level 1 course.
Advanced assessment and treatment techniques are covered. Certain areas are also expanded on in much more depth, giving the clinician confidence to start expanding treatment in these areas.
Inspiratory Muscle Training is covered in depth, sports performance, mindfulness, lifestyle, heart rate variability (HRV) and Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD or EILO).
- A review of assessment, treatment and goal setting for breathing dysfunction
- Inspiratory Muscle Training - Advanced
- Sport and peak respiratory performance
- Lifestyle skills and sleep architecture
- Mindfulness practice in breathing retraining
- Performance/voice problems
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Advanced Asthma
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD or EILO)
Pre-requisite: Level 1 Foundation Course
This online course is only offered to physiotherapists and respiratory therapists. Please enquire if you are unsure. If you are an allied health professional interested in future online learning, please email email@example.com stating which profession you belong to and your interest in our courses.
Registration will provide the Certified Practitioner with:
- The comprehensive BradCliff Method Manual. This includes assessment forms and templates, diagnostic questionnaires, self efficacy guides, patient breathing re-education plans, plus exercise, speech/voice, sleep, relaxation and other specific patient education and handout guides.
- Access to certified practitioner-only support via the web, blog site and updates.
- Use of the BradCliff logo.
- Annual registration which includes:
- Your details advertised on our BradCliff Find a Physio page
- Exclusive membership of a worldwide networking group
- Ongoing professional support and education
8 week online course: 2 weeks of pre reading, 6 weeks of online content, and 4 webinars included.
Online lectures and webinar meetings starting 5th September 2022
Completion 15th October 2022
- Early Early bird for level 2 is $945 finishes in July
- Early Bird level 2 $1045
- Full Price $1145
- Please note scholarships available, apply here.
- The first 2 weeks involve pre-reading of articles to be done in your own time.
- Each Friday during the course, you will be sent video lectures for you to view in your own time via Vimeo links that each have a password. Each section will come with handouts and a set of questions for you to answer.
- During the course, there will be four Webinars via Zoom to discuss the answers and any questions. For those of you who have never taken part in a webinar, we will guide you through the process. Time slots for the Webinars are usually Wednesday/Thursday 7am, 8am, 12pm, 6.30pm, 8pm and 11.30pm New Zealand Time (please convert to your own time zone). You will choose one Webinar time slot per week. We will make every possible effort to make sure there is a time that works for you.
- 24 CME hours spread over 6 weeks
Each week will require between 2-3 hours participation in your own time, plus there will be 4 live webinars (different time options for after work/time zone differences), a total 20 hours of CME.
NOTE: If your employer will be funding this course, please fill in the form below so we can generate an invoice and send on to them.